Support NATA 2014

All 1,210 flash Reviews

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 6, 2011

Extremely good.

Extremely good game, however it's a bit buggy. The three biggest bugs I run across were :
1) If you talk to Peter after he gives you the key to the HERC headquarters, if you talk to him again, he'll talk as if you had returned with "her".
2) Some empety dialogue boxes when speaking with some of the NPCs
3) Unbeatable? During the ending I accidentally clicked away, so when I went back and reloaded my file, I'm back in front of the boat... but I can't get on it :/.
That aside, it's been a LONG time since I got so hooked up on a flash game, I played it straight begining to end, and I want more!.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Excellent

Kirby meets Double Dragon xD. Awesome idea and even better execution! Loved it!

The Fighting Game Collab The Fighting Game Collab

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

I didn't enjoy it much....

It's a neat idea, but I did not enjoy it much. Some of the games are not fun at all, and some are "So bad they are good", and a few are, at least, amusing.
That's not to say it's a bad entry, the fact that it's a collab means there is a lot of stuff to try out, and atleast one could get a few chuckles out of the game.
An Issue I had with most of the games was the collision detections, sometimes, hits wouldn't register no matter what I tried

Dragon Ball Z: Tribute Dragon Ball Z: Tribute

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Not bad!

Neat little game. It looks fine, though the characters are pretty small, it's still kinda neat to look at, it probably looks a lot better in color.
My only complaint is that characters seemed too similar, even their X attack look identical to one another.
That aside, it's quite fun, gonna check out the colored version now

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Great idea, great execution

The idea behind this piece is pretty creative, and I loved it's execution. Great piece!

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Very replayable

The fact that it's so short, so simple, and kinda addictive, make it quite replayable.
Also, the short time limit, and Retro-look reminded me of Passage, for some reason or another.
What else can one say? 10 seconds of simple gaming bliss, there's no reason not to try it, and it's easy to get hooked on

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Pretty interesting!!

Whoa, I loved this game. It's easy to play, and quite enjoyable. One of the things I like the most, is how accessible it is. I'm not much of a "Puzzle" Gamer, but the abundance of Bullets made it easier to get through, at the cost of your Score.
The artstyle is pretty simple, but it works, and the copious amounts of blood make it hilarious to watch. Also, the whole mechanics make it a riot to toy around with bullets.
Pretty Solid game!

_.:Random Game:._ _.:Random Game:._

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars August 20, 2006

Sigh, so many people...having trouble..

Seeing how many people is having trouble, here's a little guide.
Walkthrough: -Scene 1(With the "PLAY" letters on top) Here, you can actually move the character, so go right and punch the button in the stone(You can punch the guy on top, if you wish.
- Scene 2- Dont punch the button unless you wanna smack some people, avoid the river and jump to the top(Theres a big, brown stone) punch it to make the river stop flowing.
- Scene 3- Jump the gap and proceed right(YOu may want to smack the person, and if you are confident in your skills, jump down and crush the coke machine, you can punch it twice:))
- Scene 4- Jump up and press the button to make the ogre explode
- Scene 5- Jump up(Using the tree) to the cave and smack the chicken like thingie, thus the green monster will dissappear.
- Scene 6- YOu finished the game....you can punch anyone but the couple on top of the roof.

----------------------Review-------------------------------
----------
Amazing idea, it's a shame you stopped making it, smacking people has never been so fun :D.
I loved how you could punch most of the things(The bush in scene 1, the coke dispensor...), I bet it could make a great game if polished. I found that it had some, minor, glitches, like when you "summon" the elevator in scene 1, too of the stickmen wont die, also, but I havent been able to duplicate it, once, after stopping the river, when I jumped down the elevator, the character would suddenly dissapear mid-air and appear on the plataform again(Eventually I managed to get to land)...Also in scene 5, if you smack the little person before the chicken, you wont be able to punch no more.
Sound: The tunes you chose fitted, and I loved the sound of the punch.
Overall Good game, needs a bit of polishing, but I loved it

Beat the System Beat the System

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 13, 2006

More!

The game was a bit short...I need my fix of BtS(Beat the System).
I loved the instuctions, I mean how you wrote everything ("If you havent read the instructions youll have to start over", "I take that back, you suck") it's quite funny ;).
I would have wished you made more stages with the "remove cursor from window" it was funny and interesting at the same time.

As a tiny bug, if you click "Replay" at the end(Before the blue line sweeps you, when you finish the game) The music wont stop playing,
Talking about the music, it fitted nicely, it'd be nice if you added a small "beep" when you touch walls.

Overall: Fun game, a bit short, but fun.

El-Moo responds:

Hah. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will make more in the future, and have alot more length and "artsyness" to it.

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 13, 2006

Just as the author said, Over the top :D!

The graphics rocked, everything looked nice(as I said before, you cant go wrong with Metal Slug sprites), and the helicopter(The player controlled) looked quite awesome.
THe sound was allright, but the music sorta gets lost due to the constant firing.
As a sugestion, you could make an alternate control method with the mouse, not that it's bothersome with the keyboard, I just sorta felt that the mouse and this game fitted....
Also, I found the game a bit easy, unless you rammed the enemy on purpouse, they deal too little damage.
Overall: A bit repetitive, but fun nontheless