Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Great idea, great execution

The idea behind this piece is pretty creative, and I loved it's execution. Great piece!

Pico: Therapy Pico: Therapy

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 30, 2006

WHOA!

Amazing flash!.
Graphics: Wow, everything looks awesome, amazing art style!, at the beggining I thought it would be light(Because of the intro), but then things got dark...and eventually gory. The animation was pretty fluid.
Sound: Nice music choice, that kind of metal is what fits this!.
Overall: One of the best submissions this day!

FleckoGold responds:

Yeah I did that whole "light" intro on purpose so to maybe shock the viewer. Looks like it worked :D

Your Weapon: Pico Your Weapon: Pico

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars April 30, 2006

My weapon: PICO

Not exellent, but a nice effort.
Graphics and animation were above average, and the music choices were nice, perhaps if you could add some voice actors and speed the way characters move their mouths.
Overall, nice movie, and considering the size, quite long!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 6, 2011

Extremely good.

Extremely good game, however it's a bit buggy. The three biggest bugs I run across were :
1) If you talk to Peter after he gives you the key to the HERC headquarters, if you talk to him again, he'll talk as if you had returned with "her".
2) Some empety dialogue boxes when speaking with some of the NPCs
3) Unbeatable? During the ending I accidentally clicked away, so when I went back and reloaded my file, I'm back in front of the boat... but I can't get on it :/.
That aside, it's been a LONG time since I got so hooked up on a flash game, I played it straight begining to end, and I want more!.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

Excellent

Kirby meets Double Dragon xD. Awesome idea and even better execution! Loved it!

The Fighting Game Collab The Fighting Game Collab

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars July 14, 2010

I didn't enjoy it much....

It's a neat idea, but I did not enjoy it much. Some of the games are not fun at all, and some are "So bad they are good", and a few are, at least, amusing.
That's not to say it's a bad entry, the fact that it's a collab means there is a lot of stuff to try out, and atleast one could get a few chuckles out of the game.
An Issue I had with most of the games was the collision detections, sometimes, hits wouldn't register no matter what I tried